NEW PRODUCT / SERVICES PROMOTION
The product / service is ready to be launched – on the line are years of planning, R&D, Project management and collaboration – and on the line is the reputation of a brand. No marketing campaign works with clockwise precision and many times a spontaneous or gut-based decision is required on the spot. The pre-launch months are hectic and the buzz machine is in full swing.
Are you delivering the right message to the right audience?
Does your first marketing message have the awe-and-excite factor?
Are your stakeholders (customers, employees, stockholders, potential investors, channel members, government and the general public) sending back the positive signals?
Product / Service: Concept communication (USP)
Iterative analysis & improvement: Stakeholders, competitors & market
The success of any relationship is hinged on healthy and constructive collaboration between the major stakeholders -and consumer engagement plays a critical role in this phase of product / service launch. The earlier the baton of product advocacy is passed on to the consumers, the easier it gets for the marketers to shout with confidence. This initial confidence is crucial for the brand as it helps the marketing team to improve on its success and also to absorb the criticisms with dignity – Nike, Pepsi, IDEA 3G and Coca-Cola campaigns have been the pioneers of this approach.
Medium of ‘message delivery’ is an important part of the launch equation and we can also adopt a hybrid approach of message delivery by opting for a simultaneous broadcast from different media channels (Electronic / Print / Digital / OOH). Audience volume, consumption habits and other demographic factors are invariably a part of the marketing communication mix – whether it is a pull / push marketing promotional strategy.
It is not only the technology that is changing at break-neck speed, the market fluctuations and consumer preferences also require a close watch at all times. Innovation in product / service is the norm and even a wink can put you out of the competition. Along with the market dynamics, product / service demand fluctuations also continue to surprise the most seasoned of marketers – and online economy has added a very unpredictable dimension to conducting and succeeding in business.
Politico-Legal, socio-cultural and globalization factors are also indispensable in today’s marketing ecosystem, as policies and regulations vary based on industry and region – regulatory and tax issues, compliance and reporting requirements, cultural and religious values, demand and consumption patterns.
A product or service takes birth after a long period of gestation and subsequent technical activities. A lot of valuable time and energy is usually invested in any product or service related project. But, once the product is on the company shelf, one of the major challenges of the market life cycle starts – the challenge of reaching the product to its potential customers.
CopperBridge works with your marketing team
to chart a practical and time tested blue print for Product promotion.
The promotional strategy framework evaluates the following factors related to the new social landscape of the market..
- What is unique proposition offered by the product / service. In business terms – your USP
- How is the company perceived by the consumers – The current company reputation
- What does the market offer presently which is very similar to your product?
- Understanding your potential customers – Demographics, Age group, Gender, Regional specifics, Cultural and Social values
- What channels of marketing are most suited for your product? Whatever the channel might be, the focus is on creating a conversation around it
- Is there a need for Collaborations & Partnerships
- What marketing methodology best suits the product – Affiliate Email Search Engine marketing options or a hybrid
- Utilizing Newsletters Press Release Corporate blog for product related announcements
- Creating Video Channels of product service
- Blog & Forum participation
- Organization & Participation of events
- Audio & Video Podcasts related to Product and its features
- CEO / CTO interviews / webinars to introduce the Product
CopperBridge team will assist you in launching your product while the buzz has already reached the consumers.